Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mid-Transformation

Please excuse my dust as I change over from "Polka Dots & Teaching Tots" to my new identity as "The Math Spot".



This is a bittersweet change. I began this blog over 2 years ago as Polka Dots & Teaching Tots. Since then I have worked under this identity on a TPT store, through my Facebook page and on Pinterest.

While I loved that name and the feel of the site, I know that my new name and identity better represent me and the majority of the work I do! If you have been to my TPT store, you know that around 80% of my resources are in math. This is my true passion. I love to create hands on activities along with other materials to make teaching math more manageable.

I hope you will continue to follow me as I assume my new, more accurate, identity!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's funny how I just stumbled upon your blog! I was looking for measurements to a specific pocket chart and got linked to you. Such a great find! I think it's great that you had the courage to change your name to reflect your passion! I am always looking for math resources and am also a sped teacher! I love finding other sped teachers in the blogging community! I have a place on my blog just for sped teachers to link up. You should head over and link up your blog! I also do a weekly sped discussion post on my FB page every Thursday! Look forward to visiting again!

    ~Traci
    <a href="http://thebendersbunch.blogspot.com”>The Bender Bunch</a>

    ReplyDelete